I finally have these babies!
Thankfully, we needed to drop by at Watsons to buy some necessities and I stumbled upon the Ever Bilena counter. I noticed that these Matic Lipsticks are already on display. Oh G, I waited for these! I got all the six colors they had and I thought it would be perfect to blog about them for my first impressions post. All the colors are beautiful but, of course, there’s always a few of them that stand out the most. So without further ado, here is my list of thumbs up and thumbs down reactions.
– Packaging wise? I approve! I love the white tube labeled with their Ever Bilena logo and the twistable colored handle w/the shade indicated at the bottom
– It is twistable, so no need to have a sharpener ?
– Budget friendly and you can easily buy them at your nearest Ever Bilena store.
– It has a cream to matte finish
– It glides on so smoothly and it’s not drying on your lips
– I will include the scent as a plus although I don’t like it that much since this type of scent always gives me a headache but it might be appealing to some people so I added it here. It has an aroma of Coconut milk and it reminds me of the SanSan signature lipstick scent.
– The darker colored ones are pigmented
– I don’t like the scent, it’s just not my type of aroma
– The lighter shades tend to settle on my lip lines and doesn’t look so appealing, especially when you have cracked lips. I’m suspecting that might be because it is less opaque than the darker colors.
Those are the things I noticed for now since this is my first impressions post but I’ll always do a mini follow-up review on my IG, so follow me @emaferice for more product reviews ?