Things you need:
1. Cork Board with Plywood or whatever board you prefer
2. Mini Hacksaw
3. Spray Paint in Chrome or Aluminum
4. Electrical Tape (it’s much better to use a silver version)
6. Wire Flatcord
7. Strip LED Landlight
8. LPC-Power Supply for LED Landlight
11. Illustration board
12. Two circle objects (i.e buckets) that you can trace or you can improvise in your own way
– I recommend you purchase Rope Lights instead of Strip LED Lights since they’re cheaper
– You can also use Cardboard instead of Cork Board so it’s more affordable
Why didn’t I use a Circle LED Bulb?
Answer: I tried one but I wasn’t satisfied with the outcome since the biggest size I could find was only 15 inches wide.
How much did I spend for this project?
Answer: I honestly don’t recommend you copy the exact items I used since I spent a lot of money, especially for the Strip LED Lights. Overall I spent PHP5,072.50 to be exact, except for the materials I already had.
Here’s how I did it (step-by-step):